Click Here For Steps on How to Register for the Patient Portal from Home
Midlands Orthopaedics & Neurosurgery, P.A. is transitioning to a new Patient Portal as of June 1, 2017 because our practice is no longer affiliated with Arcis Healthcare, LLC. To access information for treatment occurring on or after June 1, 2017, patients will need to register for a new portal account even if you previously registered while we were a division of Arcis Healthcare.
- The new portal will only contain treatment information for dates of service after 6/1/17.
- Your Arcis portal account will remain available for you to access information related to treatment occurring prior to 6/1/17.
- As of 6/1/17, you will need to access the new portal to send us messages.
- Our Patient Portal Hotline will be available during regular office hours if you need assistance setting up your new portal account: 803.933.6171
- Registering by smartphone is fast and easy. Call the portal hotline and ask our staff to send you a text with the registration link. Use the link and temporary password to login.
- You may also follow the link above and click “Sign Up Today.” You will need to enter your name, date of birth and email address as they appear in your MidOrthoNeuro account.
- The patient portal is the most efficient tool to securely request appointments and communicate with our staff members, allowing you to bypass our phone system completely.