Sports Medicine Columbia, SC
Sports Medicine is a field of medicine that focuses on the treatment and prevention of injuries resulting from participation in athletic activities. For those who enjoy an active lifestyle, these injuries can disrupt day-to-day life by causing pain and discomfort during daily activities.
Sports Medicine injuries can include:
- Fractures and Stress Fractures
- Knee & Shoulder Injuries
- Sprains and Strains
- Ligament Tears
Our team of physicians and physical therapists are proud to work with athletes of every level, from weekend warriors, to high school athletes, and everything in between.
Our Sports Medicine doctors cover a wide variety of conditions, treatments, and procedures including:
- Arthroscopy of Shoulder, Hip, and Knee
- Knee Surgeries : ACL, PCL, and Reconstructive Surgeries
- Ligament and Joint Reconstruction
- Muscle Sprains and Strain Treatments
- Rotator Cuff Tears
- “Tommy John” Surgery